Open Thursday to Sunday and public holidays 11am – 6pm
Share our passion for our beers that we love to drink in our relaxed, rustic bush setting amidst the hop vines.
Contact us 5989 2959 or EMAIL for more information.
Modern, casual beer friendly food pop-up kitchen serves lunch every open day.
THURSDAY & FRIDAY
Gourmet burgers by Boomtown BBQ every Thursday and Friday from $10
SATURDAY, SUNDAY & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Low n’ slow southern style BBQ platters – So much smoky goodness!
CURRENT TAP LIST
Red Bike Session Red IPA 4.5 (on handpump)
Golden Ale 5.0%
A Crazy American Lost in Belgium 7.9%
Imperial Stout 8.1%
SECRET STASH VERTICAL TASTINGS ~RARE CHANCE
On both this Sat and Sun at 2pm or 4pm, limited to just 12 people. Join the brewers in one of these exclusive sessions, a guided tasting in the brewhouse, featuring 3x Christmas Ales and 3x Imperial Stouts spanning 2006-2018.
Discover the amazing journey a beer takes in its lifetime!!!
BOOK HERE JUST $25
Join the facebook event for more info
This weekend – Secret Stash Festival 2018
Will You Find the Brewer’s Secret Stash???
Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July 11am-6pm both days
Our Festival of Our Beer
Get your hands on the Brewer’s secret stash at our annual beerfest at the brewery.
The Brewer has been forced to share his secret stash of aged and limited edition ales. 10 specialty, award winning ales will be on tap for one weekend only in July.
The beerlist will be revealed leading up to the event, stay tuned!!! Special brews are likely to include double barrel Imperial Stout, vintage Imperial Stout, Truffled Scotch Ale, some of our earliest brews plus a choice selection of some of our best brews
Boomtown Barbecue will be smokin up a storm with their famous low and slow southern style BBQ to keep you happy all day long.
$28pp includes a limited edition printed pint glass to take home… filled with great beer of course. Steins must be booked – they always sell out BOOK NOW
Anyone can come for a pot, pint, paddle or lunch, no bookings required. Only bookings for steins if you choose that option.
Click HERE to make a table booking or for any other enquiry.
- Groups 10-20ppl are possible, no vehicles larger than a minibus permitted
- Tasting/drinking groups 11am-12noon or 4pm-close (except long weekends). Minimum spend is a pint or tasting paddle per person
- Lunch reservations available only at 1200, minimum purchase is a main meal for each person. Groups of 10+ must order set menu at $25/30 per person on prearranged menu. No individual ordering for large groups.
- No coaches permitted and no groups travelling in a coach will be admitted
- If a group turns up without booking and the venue is full, we will be unable to admit you
- Credit card security swipe is required for all group bookings
To enquire about a booking for your group call 03 5989 2959 using Option #2 Admin or email us.